Options

Subnetting

aolishaolish Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello guys, I am hoping that someone here can help me out. I have looked at many articles on the net as well as videos (including professor messers videos which are fantastic) about Subnetting but I just can't seem to get a grasp on it. Their seems to be several ways in doing this and even if I look at more than one way I still don't get it. Does anyone have any videos or links or advice that they can give me that can make subnetting a little easier to understand? I know the very basics of subnetting as to why its needed but I just can't seem to understand beyond that. icon_sad.gif Any help is appreciated on this topic.

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Try the link on the left as well as learntosubnet.

You are not going to just 'get' it by looking at it though, you need to do it, so try learntosubnet.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?