Local Administrator default recovery agent in XP?

28. You are the desktop administrator for your company. All client desktop computers run Windows XP Professional and are members of a Windows 2000 domain. You have lost your file encryption certificate and you cannot access your encrypted files. What are possible ways to decrypt the files?

a. Restore a backup copy of your file encryption certificate and private key in a .pfx file format from a floppy disk.
b. Log on as the administrator of the local computer and decrypt the files.
c. Log on as the domain administrator and decrypt the files.
d. Log on as the administrator of the local computer and take ownership of the files.
e. Restore a backup copy of the file using NT Backup.

Answer(s): a. Restore a backup copy of your file encryption certificate and private key in a .pfx file format from a floppy disk.
c. Log on as the domain administrator and decrypt the files.

Explanation:
The administrator of the local computer is the default recovery agent unless you are in a domain environment. In a domain environment, the domain administrator is the default recovery agent.

Thought I would bring this up: I took a practice test on my MS 70-270 book (2nd edition) and there was a question/answer that stated that in XP the local admin is NOT a recovery agent by default (2000 it was) when the machine is not a member of the domain. Anyone got info that can confirm or deny??

Thanks
Every man dies, not every man really lives.