Options

What you guys think about INE.com

egrizzlyegrizzly Member Posts: 533 ■■■■■□□□□□
It looks like they have certified 3600+ CCIEs. Subscription is like $99.00 at that site. Has anyone had any experience studying with them?
B.Sc (Info. Systems), CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, Security+

Comments

• Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    They are a reputable company. I have mixed feelings about certain tracks. I know their R&S videos, workbooks, and rack rentals are solid but I think their Data Center workbook is lacking a lot of content and there are a lot of limits on the rack rentals. IPExpert is another solid company that boasts just as many CCIEs and their subscription for videos is $79/month. I'll probably be switching over to them by next year.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    They are a reputable company. I have mixed feelings about certain tracks. I know their R&S videos, workbooks, and rack rentals are solid but I think their Data Center workbook is lacking a lot of content and there are a lot of limits on the rack rentals. IPExpert is another solid company that boasts just as many CCIEs and their subscription for videos is $79/month. I'll probably be switching over to them by next year.

Currently using ipExpert and have used INE in the past too so I've seen both sides as well.

On the video side of things both companies have the format of "Live person/powerpoint/terminal configuration" so they feel similar in that regard. Honestly when it comes to the ipExpert side of the house, it really depends on who the instructor is. Some are pretty engaging and dynamic while others are not, so it's more varied.
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University
  • Options
    SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I'm annoyed INE hasn't released an updated CCNA Security video series.