Options

MAB authentication issue with Cisco ISE

OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
OK guys, I have an issue here. Not sure about how many of you are familiar with Cisco ISE, but I'm currently working on getting some VOIP phones working with MAB commands configured as well. I have configured an Endpoint group and an identity for this particular phone in the identity management section. There are plenty of other phones that have been configured with these same commands, and have no issues. Everything works fine until I issue the #authentication port-control auto command, and this is when the device times out and shows as unauthorized when I use the #show authentication sessions interface gx/x/x. Removing it sometimes brings the pings back up, but sometimes I have to completely remove all mab commands and reissue them. Here's what I have currently (Outside of the generic switchport commands):

#switchport block unicast
#authentication event fail action next-method
#authentication host-mode multi-domain
#authentication order mab dot1x
#authentication priority dot1x mab
#authentication periodic
#authentication violation restrict
#mab
#dot1x pae authenticator
#dot1x timeout tx-period 10
:study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []

Comments

• Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Update: DOH! Looks like there was a RADIUS authentication key mismatch in the network devices config for this particular switch. All good now!
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []