Options

Top Secret achieved finally :)

2»

Comments

• Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Seen guidance floating around instructing individuals to remove any mention of their clearances off of their linkedin profiles. As far as how tightly this is regulated, I doubt it.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    ^^ also have seen guidance that it's ok to say cleared, to not to what level. Been a while though
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It's US Gov't, competence not a requirement. Bragging about working for the US Gov't is like bragging you're the smartest kid in special ed class.

^Best...Quote...Ever!!!
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    BlackoutBlackout Member Posts: 512 ■■■■□□□□□□
    tpatt100 wrote: »
    Telling people on the internet you got your Top Secret clearance is kinda funny lol.

You beat me to it lol, I have seen so many people lose their clearance to stupid crap, thank god I moved out of defense and into the civilian sector. Having a foreign national wife and trying to get a TS is a pain in the ass.
    Current Certification Path: CCNA, CCNP Security, CCDA, CCIE Security

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect"

Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi
  • Options
    DrethylDrethyl Member Posts: 121 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CCNTrainee wrote: »
    ^^ Perfect example of Social Networking awareness!!

I have a feeling this will be on the SY 401 test.
  • Options
    CCNTraineeCCNTrainee Member Posts: 213
    ^^ Oh damn!! You had me hurting my stomach, needed that laugh this morning. Lol icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    PupilPupil Member Posts: 168
    jvrlopez wrote: »
    Seen guidance floating around instructing individuals to remove any mention of their clearances off of their linkedin profiles. As far as how tightly this is regulated, I doubt it.

If you think that's bad... I've seen screenshots of NSA analysts mentioning the secret surveillance projects they've worked on under their LinkedIn profile. Talk about terrible OpSec.