need help on A+ Jk0- 802

Rodriguez_92Rodriguez_92 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
does anybody know where I can get a good study guide? or anything that would help me because I'm stressing out I failed my 802 exam last week I got a 595...

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    What materials did you use to prepare initially?

Meyers all-in-one is the recommended text or Sybex is also good.

You may simply need to restudy the material you have, you are pretty close...
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • DonM34DonM34 Member Posts: 139
    In addition to Meyers all in one, try Professor Messers Videos. What areas are you having issues with?
    2014 Goal [ ] CCENT [ ] MCTS (Active Directory) [ ] CompTIA Security+
  • auxiliarypriestauxiliarypriest Member Posts: 59 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have to agree the Professor Messers Videos were pretty solid. If you have your score report, focus on the topics you need to. And if you have a book store nearby, look at a couple of the A+ books most of them will have practice questions that you can review. This helped me when I was studying for Sec+. Each author has their own style/voice and the way they present questions can be very different, so the exposure really helps.
    2020 Goals: [x ] C|HFI [x] CySA+ [x ] MSCSIA
    Connect with me on Linkedin, just say you're from TechExams
  • Rodriguez_92Rodriguez_92 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i'm currently using Testout, but am going to start watching some professor messer videos. what i also started to do is go over some VCE's which are questions based from the actual test has anyone used those?