Options

NAT/PAT ,GLBP and Netflow Sims to come ?

vpnvpn Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi
Can I expect to get NAT/PAT, GLBP , GRE and Netflow Simlets or Lab exam questions in ICND2? I am preparing for the ICND2(200-101)

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    No one can tell you what is on the exam. Check the exam objective on Cisco's website and make sure you know everything listed.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    vpnvpn Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am not asking about what question is to come , but I am just asking whether the topics are covered in ICND2 or not?
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    The objectives of the respective test will give you the areas you need to know to be prepared for the exam. good luck!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Magic JohnsonMagic Johnson Member Posts: 414
    vpn wrote: »
    I am not asking about what question is to come , but I am just asking whether the topics are covered in ICND2 or not?

Nat/Pat no that's mostly ICND1 but I imagine there might be some involvement on troubleshooting questions.

GLBP yes.

GRE tunnels yes.

Netflow yes.

That's from looking at the exam objectives and also the content of Odom's book.