Options

Firebrand for CISSP?

cjthedj45cjthedj45 Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi Al,

Has anyone done a CISSP course with Firebrand. It is a 7 day course and as you all probably know the firebrand courses can be quite intense. I understand that you can end up doing 10 to 12 hours of study each day. My colleague did the CEH and said that Firebrand were a good outfit and the course was good, but intense. The CISSP clearly has a lot of material to cover and my plan would be to do some pre-study and then go on the course. I just wondered if anyone has taken the course with Firebrand and would recommend it? My colleague said that the CEH the day was broken up with practical work and my concern is that a 10 to 12 hours of theory maybe to much to take. If anyone has any experience with the CISSP course with Firebrand please could you let me know. Below is what the sales person provided as a breakdown of what I would be doing each day

The structure of the days are;
In the morning session you will study one domain with intermittent breaks for case studies using the trainers real world experience and scenarios.

Afternoon session will be another domain also with intermittent breaks for case studies using the trainers real world experience and scenarios.

Evening session you will break up into groups and hone down on specializations and detail and focusing on exam preparation.

Comments