Options

IT Fundamentals Certification Beta - FREE

RhettRhett Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Received this email from CompTIA today.

Due to a record-breaking response, the IT Fundamentals beta will officially close by 6:00 PM (CST) on August 14th.

ITFundamentals.jpgIf you have registered, but not yet taken the exam, please do so by the above deadline. If you have not registered, but would like to take the test, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible before the official beta closes on August 14th, 2014 at 6:00PM CST.

We thank all of you who have participated in this important step in our exam development process.

spacer.gif

register_red2014.jpg

Start Date:
August 11, 2014

Where:
Any PC with Internet.
Click here to register and take the exam.
If you have an existing account with Vue testing centers, you will need to enter in your login information. If you have not tested with Vue before, you will see instructions to create an account.

Beta exam number:
FC1-U51

Cost:
Free with promo code

Promo Code:
ITFU51beta

spacer.gif

Please Note:

Those who pass the exam will become CompTIA IT Fundamentals certified at the time the final exam launches in Q4, 2014.

Study materials for the new version of the IT Fundamentals exam will not be available until the live exam launches later in 2014. View the objectives.

Visit http://support.comptia.org or call [URL="tel:866.835.8020"]866.835.8020[/URL] with questions.

Must have missed the first one. I took the Strata IT Fundamentals last year which was a nice confidence booster. Since, I've only done A+ which wasn't bad either. I took this exam and it felt like an updated version of the Strata IT Fundamentals exam. Didn't take too long, it was free, and I could take it from home. Looks like a lot of other people took it as well as the beta is closing tomorrow. Don't know if anyone else would like to take this but I thought I would let everyone know.