Options

Passed GCED

WilliamK99WilliamK99 Member Posts: 278
Used classroom training, and a week of On Demand, practice tests and self-study to pass with an 83. While nowhere near what I wanted to score, I am satisfied with the results. I will say my Index was next to useless as I either knew the material or I didn't, the exam itself was much more difficult than GSEC.

Now on to FOR408! I am new to Forensics so this will be interesting.

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats! I'm sitting Day 2 of SEC501 training right now. Thinking about taking the test some time in Q4.
  • Options
    albinotigeralbinotiger Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    tumblejermtumblejerm Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have taken the GCED course in San Diego in May 2016. And I have been struggling to prepare for this test. I have created an Index of all 6 books and took my first practice exam and got a 49% icon_sad.gif. I thought my index failed me and had a hard time finding the tools and attack types from within my Index and really don't know how to improve it as I spent over 8 hours creating the index.

Is there any way I could borrow your index and I could e-mail you mine as well to see if i'm doing it right etc. This has been giving me anxiety for months now and I'm not sure what else to do.