Options

Passed ICND 640-811!!!!

shimabukushimabuku Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed with a whopping 950!!!! Had about 2 minutes left when I finished the exam. I had 2 sims, the first was rip and the second was acl. The last 6 questions I started to get real nervous as time was ticking away, I was like............. please no more sims, please. Debating whether to pursue ccnp or some other cert that involves voip.

Comments

• Options
    KE6EXKE6EX Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! I like to read posts from people that did pass the CCNA.
    I am just starting out with studying for my CCNA. Hope to be ready in June. The CCNA sounds like a tough test but I am hopeful that I will pass.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    optimusoptimus Member Posts: 183
    That is excellent! Congratulations! :D

I plan to pass the CCNA here soon enough also. I will be taking the one big exam though. icon_twisted.gif I also plan to pursue the CCNP. You should also, if you are interested in the Cisco track.

Optimus icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    mikeyoungmikeyoung Member Posts: 101
    Congrats! That is an excellent score. When you get a chance, please tell us about your preparation procedures. They might be quite helpful to those aspiring to test soon!

Mike
    Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability.
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude.........sweet score.........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Congratulations. Great score!
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Congrats!

My advice would be to go for the CCNP before the voice tests. I just took (and passed) the PIX firewall test, and in studying for that, it was clear that the CCNP material would have helped a lot. the only reason I took that one first is that I do PIX work for my job, work payed for the book, and then I found out that they were retiring the test! Study fast time!

Peter
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • Options
    SVSV Member Posts: 166
    Cool job icon_thumright.gif
    Life is a journey...