Options

Resources for CCNA

Binary FreakBinary Freak Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
So for a while, I've just been using the standard resource (WO Certification Guide 100-101)

However I've been trying to explore what other resources are available to me, two come to mind. CLNP and CBT, before intending on purchasing either subscription. I would like to know how do the two resources compare to each other? Would you recommend CBT over CLNP, or vice versa?

Secondly, are there any additional books/videos that I should consider purchasing?

Thanks
-Binary Freak icon_cool.gif

Comments

• Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Welcome to the forums!

I don't know what CLNP is but I am very happy with CBT Nuggets. I used them for CCNA and I am also just watching some of their Microsoft videos to get a better understanding of windows 7 and Server 2008r2.
  • Options
    Binary FreakBinary Freak Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Jon_Cisco wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums!

I don't know what CLNP is but I am very happy with CBT Nuggets. I used them for CCNA and I am also just watching some of their Microsoft videos to get a better understanding of windows 7 and Server 2008r2.
    Thanks Jon!

I have seen a few of the Micro Nuggets and they seem good, but I've heard from other people that the instructor tends to go off track from the topic.

If I haven't got a response regarding CLNP, then I might see if I can find demonstration videos on the LearningNetwork website!

If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take for you to complete your CCNA? I'm curious since I'm hoping to have it out of the way in the next two months!

-Binary Freak icon_cool.gif