Options

[b]Screwed on 1st try!![/b]

khairulzanekhairulzane Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I've took my 640-801 exam on 14th Dec 2005 and i've failed with score of 837..Dec 28th will be the second attempt and i'am quite worried that i could not go beyond the passing mark. Any advice for me?

Comments

• Options
    porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    You won't be the first one, nor the last to have failed their CCNA on their first attempt. In fact, I too fail during my first attempt.

My advice is to study the areas you didn't do well on during your exam. And for the next few days...eat, sleep and breathe Cisco. You'll pass it this time around. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    mikeyoungmikeyoung Member Posts: 101
    Yes, study your weak areas some more. Also, it is crucial that you nail your sim(s) on the exam: so work on configuring the different routing protocols and whatever you had for a sim on your exam (who knows, you may see it again). Hit it hard today and some tonight. Get yourself some rest and get in there tomorrw and give'em hell. You have a great advantage the 2nd time around because you now have a feel for the exam. You cam do it.

Mike
    Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability.
  • Options
    SVSV Member Posts: 166
    Best of luck for the one on the 28th icon_wink.gif
    Life is a journey...