Options

Exam Cram?

1Ste1Ste Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
Are those books worth it?

Ive already read "A+ certification for Dummies" and "Thomson A+ Certification"

I also use the tech notes on this site.

I was wondering this because it may have some things that those books missed.
Working for Network+, Server+, CCNA, Security+, CCNP, CCIE. MCSE.

Bachelors Degree in computer information Systems.

Wanna help?

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    1Ste wrote:
    Are those books worth it?
    I was wondering this because it may have some things that those books missed.

I am not a fan of Exam Cram, but I haven't used them since they became Exam Cram2 and supposedly made improvements.

Keep in mind, their target it for people who just need a quick review = 'cram', and not necessarily someone learning the material.

So, their new series EC2 might be worth it if you have worked with the objectives for the exam for sometime and only want a reveiw.

However, even at that point, I'd recommend the Passport series.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    1Ste1Ste Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, I asked this question before I took another look at them. They aren't that small or cheap. I was looking for something that would kinda just list practice questions or facts. A small Book. But I don't want it now. lol
    Working for Network+, Server+, CCNA, Security+, CCNP, CCIE. MCSE.

Bachelors Degree in computer information Systems.

Wanna help?
  • Options
    rowelldrowelld Member Posts: 176
    I read Exam Cram2 and i think they are pretty good books. They come with a CD with test questions. I would also use other sources and not stick with just that book.
    Visit my blog: http://www.packet6.com - I'm on the CWNE journey!