Options

IPEXPERT Yearly CCNA/CCNP Pass

Alex90Alex90 Member Posts: 289
Hi all,

Quick question - has anyone used ipexpert for there video training when exams apart from CCIE?

I bought myself a yearly pass to ipexperts CCNA/CCNP videos on demand last weekend. Normally this is $299 but they were doing a deal an I manged to get it for $199, I thought this was pretty good when you compare it to something like CBT nuggets or INE which would cost several times more for the same content.

I'm currently studying for CCNA (R&S) and eventually hope to do CCNA Voice and Security, then the same tracks at CCNP level. I'm about 5-6 hours into the CCNA (R&S) vids but the content doesn't seem particularly structured, they seem to dart between different topics and now we've started a chapter on wireless for some reason despite having just done a chapter on VTP so that doesn't really seem to flow that well? Other vendors follow the exam blueprint a bit more closely which makes it easier when using multiple souces to study from...the Cisco Press books for example. Not only that I can't really understand the instructor that well so I have to over concentrate on what he is saying rahter than taking in the material.

So that's just a bit of feedback from me, I'd be keen to know other peoples experiences? Don't get me wrong, I've only watched 5-6 hours of one track with one instructor so I don't have an overall picture of their material to comment on?

Cheers