Options

70-346 / 70-347

Vassago68Vassago68 Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm in the Army (retire in a few years), and my orgainization is sending me to a course to certify in 70-331 and 70-332. (SharePoint)

After this is done this month, I'd like to start working on the 70-346 and 70-347 exams so that I can have the entire certification path done. Can anyone point me in the right direction for study material? I've tabbed the Microsoft Virtual Acadamy, but I was wanting to know if there were any study books out there as well. My search for these exams turn up very little I am afraid.

Thanks for any assistance!

Comments

• Options
    thatguy67thatguy67 Member Posts: 344 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Vassago68 wrote: »
    I'm in the Army (retire in a few years), and my orgainization is sending me to a course to certify in 70-331 and 70-332. (SharePoint)

After this is done this month, I'd like to start working on the 70-346 and 70-347 exams so that I can have the entire certification path done. Can anyone point me in the right direction for study material? I've tabbed the Microsoft Virtual Acadamy, but I was wanting to know if there were any study books out there as well. My search for these exams turn up very little I am afraid.

Thanks for any assistance!

I just got back from the 70-346 exam. I went in with not much confidence because I used "only" the MVA and TechNet articles. I usually supplement exam preparation with CBT Nuggets/PluralSight and a bunch of different books. I passed the exam by a decent margin, so the stuff you have is adequate.
    2017 Goals: []PCNSE7 []CCNP:Security []CCNP:R&S []LCDE []WCNA