Passed 812/900

abrunaabruna Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed yesterday with 812 score, though not a good one,could have done better :)
the notes and exam questions here are excellent , I used ExamCram2 question bank and All in one Security +.
I was also reading some topics from CISSP,orange book that was helpful too.

I think taking practice exam as much as possible is the key to success, that will give you an idea of the real exam.
Thanks alot for help,people here were of great help.Now taking a break and will be looking for a job in february maybe year end 2006 will be taking CISSP, depends on my job profile.
Any suggestion for job hunt with Security+ certification will be appreciated.

Thanks
Abruna

Comments

• jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    good job
    get back to studying!!!
  • 0828608286 Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well done! Thanks for the insight into your training materials used for this exam :D
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude.........sweet
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • stndrd_123stndrd_123 Member Posts: 113
    Congrats on the pass!
  • princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    Congrat! Pass is a pass :)
    Knowledge is life
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good stuff dude icon_thumright.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • mikeyoungmikeyoung Member Posts: 101
    Congrats and that is a good score, becuase it is good enough. I think we all look back at exams like this and KNOW we could have/should have done better. That's the nature of the beast once you have faced him.

Now you need to get some work experience to enforce and back up your cert. Maybe go for some basic PC tech. type jobs. But really... take anything to get your foot in the door in the tech. and start learning the field. Also A+ and Network+ would be good "next steps" for you.

Good luck and let us know how it is going.

Mike
    Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability.