Options

Advice needed on upcoming interview for Network Administration and Support program.

eugene_86eugene_86 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
I applied for Network Administration and Support program at this college:

Network Administration · John Abbott College

August 29th I wrote their aptitude test on logical problem solving and computer knowledge and yesterday I got this email:

"Further to the aptitude test that you wrote recently for the admission process of the Network Administration Program, the program coordinator, would like to meet with you for an interview."

Sweet! I was not expecting an interview, but I guess I didn't do as bad as I thought on the test. Since its a tuition free program, its very competitive and there were about 80 applicants out of which the college will be accepting only 20, and I have no idea how many people are being interviewed. Now I come here to ask you, what is the best way for me to prepare for this interview? I will definitely be rehearsing some answers to questions that might asked. I appreciate any tips and advice that you have!

Should I mention during the interview that I have already scheduled a 220-801 CompTIA A+ exam on the 26th and that I plan on taking the 220-802 test in October, so I might be A+ certified before the program starts Novemeber 10th? Afterall their program is preparing me for the CCNA and MCSA certificates and the more certificates I have by the end of the program, (1 year) the better my chances are of getting hired at the end of my internship.

Comments