Options

Transcript Evaluation received - Software Development

selenityhyperionselenityhyperion Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
Since I have an AAS I was cleared of all Gen Ed courses so there goes 33 credits. Once I complete my A+ I will have another 8 clearing!

Finding studying for A+ tedious. Never really enjoyed the hardware aspect of the computer world so I am taking a short break to study Java. I am taking the Codecademy course and am 64% finished after working on it for only one night. Seems not that hard, honestly. But that is just the basics, too...

Aiming for a start date of February 1st so I can study ahead of time some more. Looks like I am already 1/3 of the way there because of the Gen Ed courses clearing for me. Just gotta get back into reading the A+ book by Meyers. So busy with work and family matters I haven't had much time to study so only on page 359! 1000 pages to go icon_lol.gif
Completed: Starting February 1, 2015
Needed: C182, EUP1, EUC1, C173, C169, C172, CRV1, C175, C170, TYC1, TYP1, C191, C178, C176, C393, C394, EDV1, TWA1, 3 unkown course numbers
Transferred: BVC1, TBP1, TCP1, CJC1, IWC1, CLC1, IWT1, BNC1, C278, C164, C132 (33)

Comments

• Options
    ShdwmageShdwmage Member Posts: 374
    Just do professor messors online series for the A+.
    --
    “Hey! Listen!” ~ Navi
    2013: [x] MCTS 70-680
    2014: [x] 22-801 [x] 22-802 [x] CIW Web Foundation Associate
    2015 Goals: [] 70-410
  • Options
    myworldmyworld Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Quick question: How long did it take from the day they received all your transcripts and the day you receive the official transcript evaluation from WGU?

All my transcripts are just in today at WGU so now it's wait for transcript evaluation for BSIT-Network.

So just want to know what is the turn around time for you ?
    thank you
  • Options
    auxiliarypriestauxiliarypriest Member Posts: 59 ■■■□□□□□□□
    myworld wrote: »
    Quick question: How long did it take from the day they received all your transcripts and the day you receive the official transcript evaluation from WGU?

All my transcripts are just in today at WGU so now it's wait for transcript evaluation for BSIT-Network.

So just want to know what is the turn around time for you ?
    thank you

I just went through my emails to verify because I remember it being really quick. I sent my last transcript (I had attend several colleges) over on 12/10/2013 and received an email 12/13/2013 with the results. So only a few days. (FYI... I sent everything electronically)
    2020 Goals: [x ] C|HFI [x] CySA+ [x ] MSCSIA
    Connect with me on Linkedin, just say you're from TechExams