Options

Starting BS:IT at WGU Nov 1

kurokuro Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
So I was just provisionally accepted last night. Apparently, I won't be assigned a mentor until a week before the semester starts.

I am trying to do a course of study plan in the meantime by laying out courses I plan to take. Is there a list somewhere of what courses will count a 'Requirements Satisfied' for other courses?

Comments

• Options
    zidianzidian Member Posts: 132
    Look for ratbuddy's post. He has a list of a few in the Software track.
    WGU BS-IT Software | Completed 9/30/2014
  • Options
    2230622306 Member Posts: 223 ■■□□□□□□□□
    you can post the classes here and we can take a look and see
  • Options
    TomkoTechTomkoTech Member Posts: 438
    It helps to point out which track you are going down at WGU. In the Network Admin track there are 2 that I know of.

Operating Systems ABV1(MS 70-680 exam) is a 6 CU course. It meets the "Requirements Satisfied" for Windows OS Fundamentals DHV1 which is a 3 CU course.

My counselor also "believes" that Web Technologies CUV1 a 4 cu course satisfies Project in Web Development Fundamentals EUP1(1CU) and Web Development Fundamentals EUC1 (2CU).

I'm fairly certain that Networks CRV1 (4CU) satisfies Network Fundamentals CWV1(3CU) but I can't be certain as I had that waived from previous coursework.

My mentor wasn't certain what classes covered what but she "thought" anything with a fundamentals after it could be satisfied by the upper tier.