Options

Support Cooridinator Position Positing & Phone Interview Help

ZfamilybizZfamilybiz Member Posts: 31 ■□□□□□□□□□
Position Information:
The Support Coordinator supports technical and procedural fist line response in support of internal/external customers via phone or email for products, processes and systems. This position relies on experience and judgment as well as pre-established procedures and instructions to identify, resolve or escalate incidents and changes.
Responsibilities:
  • Provide work direction to less experienced team members
  • Participate in the development and maintenance of Support Center procedures
  • May represent the Support Center in meetings
  • Prepare service level reports for management
  • Assist in coordinating the Support Center staff schedules
  • Provide technical and procedural support to those who report an incident or request a change
  • Be familiar with technology and understand system functionality to accurately prioritize and escalate issues
  • Knowledge of company-wide business functions; telecommunications, hardware and software concepts
  • Interpret a wide variety of symptoms; relying on experience and judgment as well as pre-established procedures and instructions to identify, resolve or escalate incidents and changes
  • Dispatch support or vendors to resolve system issues
  • Adapt to changes in technology
  • Reset system passwords and function as the single point of contact for all technology related requests
  • Regular and predictable attendance is a condition of employment and is an essential function of the job
Minimum Qualifications:
This position requires three years of experience in technology, customer service and/or help desk support. An associate's degree, technical computer degree or technical certifications are preferred or equivalent work experience.

This position also requires knowledge of company-wide business functions (data security policies and procedures and I/S standards); telecommunications, hardware, and software concepts; complex problem solving techniques; escalation procedures; customer relations skills; verbal and written communication skills.

Note: Must be able to be ON-CALL and must be able to be contacted and respond for emergency duty.
Salary Details:
Hourly Rate: $21.19 - $27.91

I started out by posting the job description. I have all the experience required and I am currently working on my BS in IT Software at WGU and taking the Network + certification training. I do have a technical AAS degree and at least 5 years experience. How do I prepare to wow the hiring manager for this interview. Strength and weakness examples are much needed. And anything that I can do to help me land this position. Thanks!

Comments