Google Corprate Accounts

DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
Hi does any one use corporate Google accounts?

if so does it allow multi users to log in to android devices? So if I have a android tablet, and I add it to my account, can multiply users log on and off it with protected working space. Or is this only supported on devices that have the multi user feature enabled by the manufacture?

We want to have multi users on tablets but don't know how well this is supported?

Thank you
  • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
  • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.

Comments

• GAngelGAngel Member Posts: 708 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I havn't had an acocunt in over a year but then it was dependant on the device not the account.

All the newer android devices should have the functionality
  • DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I am looking at the corporate account and if this has any control over the device and users who may log in to it? for example can you prevent a specific account logging on to a device, or only allow a limited number of users to log in.
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • GAngelGAngel Member Posts: 708 ■■■■□□□□□□
    DevilWAH wrote: »
    I am looking at the corporate account and if this has any control over the device and users who may log in to it? for example can you prevent a specific account logging on to a device, or only allow a limited number of users to log in.

You can in the sense that you can prevent their gmail account from having mobile access. You can set your default setting for all devices to needing admin approval before activating.

Not sure on the limited users per device it wasn't an option when i admin'd it.
  • DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    But the main questions is if I have user A and User B, can they log in to the same android device with there own password and get separate access to apps and data? So i can have one device and 4 users.