Options

Would you say I am ready?

dhavarddhavard Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well I have read the entire ExamCram2 Network+ book for review and made an 82 on 1 of the practice tests in the book and an 84 on the one on this site. Just wondering if I need to keep taking practice test to have different questions or if this sounds good enough to pass the REAL test.

Comments

• Options
    petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    dhavard wrote:
    Well I have read the entire ExamCram2 Network+ book for review and made an 82 on 1 of the practice tests in the book and an 84 on the one on this site. Just wondering if I need to keep taking practice test to have different questions or if this sounds good enough to pass the REAL test.

It might be. I'd scour the web for at least one other set of test questions (even if it's only some 12-question sample), just to try yourself against a set of differently-written questions.

When I took N+ five years ago, reading an ExamCram and doing its questions would have probably have been enough. Now, I kinda doubt it.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Exam Crams are just that, a cram. They don't really go into depth about everything. I would reccomend another source, such as Mike Myers or a Sybex guide, and the Technotes from this site. You should be scoring in the 90s consistently, and not on the same exam by memorizing the answers. Net+ is probably one of the easier exams from Comptia, but it can be failed if you're not prepared, especially with the recent objective upgrade.
    i remain, he who remains to be....