How To Find A+ Jobs?

13»

Comments

• techfiendtechfiend Member Posts: 1,481 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I told him I'm interested and he's going to try to setup an interview for me and get back to me. If they decline he said he'll be open with the reasons why if they give him any. He didn't say if I was the sole candidate or not and I didn't ask him but that would be awesome if I was.

It's really a mid level position that is focusing on training inexperienced that have the will to learn over experienced, probably to save money. Which is perfect for me, learning is a much higher priority then money over the next 6 months. Not that the money is bad but I could see this role being 60k+ for an experienced candidate.
    2018 AWS Solutions Architect - Associate (Apr) 2017 VCAP6-DCV Deploy (Oct) 2016 Storage+ (Jan)
    2015 Start WGU (Feb) Net+ (Feb) Sec+ (Mar) Project+ (Apr) Other WGU (Jun) CCENT (Jul) CCNA (Aug) CCNA Security (Aug) MCP 2012 (Sep) MCSA 2012 (Oct) Linux+ (Nov) Capstone/BS (Nov) VCP6-DCV (Dec) ITILF (Dec)
  • ElementaryOSElementaryOS Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm not sure how training inexperienced saves money over hiring experienced, but maybe you're right. Either way, it's a dream job - in my mind - if they will start you out with serious training so that you hit the ground running on day #1 on the floor.

That's nice money - when you get the exp.
  • techfiendtechfiend Member Posts: 1,481 ■■■■□□□□□□
    An experienced candidate might demand more money but who knows. It seems entry level noc jobs aren't very common around here but also aren't easy to fill, could be the strange hours. The 2 I've learned of have been unlisted from recruiters.
    2018 AWS Solutions Architect - Associate (Apr) 2017 VCAP6-DCV Deploy (Oct) 2016 Storage+ (Jan)
    2015 Start WGU (Feb) Net+ (Feb) Sec+ (Mar) Project+ (Apr) Other WGU (Jun) CCENT (Jul) CCNA (Aug) CCNA Security (Aug) MCP 2012 (Sep) MCSA 2012 (Oct) Linux+ (Nov) Capstone/BS (Nov) VCP6-DCV (Dec) ITILF (Dec)
  • ElementaryOSElementaryOS Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I guess past the initial training period the business would save money.