Options

Need more advices

jsobrinogjsobrinog Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi there people! im terrified, i want to present my comptia network+ examen next friday but today i started a review in all the material and i went blank! :S last week i had everything in mind and freshly studied. Im nervous, because i can answer boson questions and the guides from here but i feel nervous, i needed to review once again topics that already reviewed :S im scared :S:S:S:

jsjs sorry this is going to be my first participation in certifications exams :S

SoBrino

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Okay, big time, real important here..breathe...calm down, relax. If you go into an exam nervous, you'll surely affect your performance. Have you taken any practice exams? You should be scoring in the 90's on most, but don't memorize the answers. The Technotes here are very good, as well as Boson is a good publisher. I used Mike Myers for my Net+, with the Technotes, and it was no problem. Go over the objectives, and make sure you understand each; be able to give an example. Remember, failure is not the end of the world, but success puts you on top of the world. Be prepared, be confident.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    jsobrinogjsobrinog Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi again, well i have this tools
    1.- Boson comptia n10-002<--- old version practice test
    2.- Exam essentials 6.0 n10-002<---old version practice test, not n10-003
    3.- Tests and practices from techexams<-- i have studied a lot and learned the answers.

4.- Printed material of network+
    5.- Demo test from ucertify n10-003

mhh those are my war tools, i have not reviewed most of the contents of this page, only the ones that say updated, the other ones i studied from the book.

:)
  • Options
    arisenarisen Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Chances are you'll pass comfortably, relax yourself, stressing is a waste of your energy. Instead, enjoy your first certification experience.

Good luck, although most people don't need luck with Net+! ;)
  • Options
    awiseguyawiseguy Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I also was very stressed about the test as it was my first cert. Though when I got ther I just started going over the technotes in my head and tried to remain calm. When I sat down I just took a few slow deep breaths and then started the test. Make sure to read the questions slowly so that you understand them and of course take your time. When I got into the test I noticed that it wasn't as hard as I was putting it out to be. Just remember to enjoy it When you pass.
    Everyone runs faster with a knife!
  • Options
    arisenarisen Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    awiseguy wrote:
    Make sure to read the questions slowly so that you understand them and of course take your time.

Very good points.