Options

By the skin of my... (? about the M$ NDA too)

evilsaintevilsaint Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I laughed so hard when I hit the final finish button and, lo and behold :

"Congratulations! You've passed with a score of 700."

Way to scare the crap outta somebody... Anyways, here's the obligatory "W00t, i'm an MCSA now!" :D

And call me paranoid, but I think my version of the test program was pickin' on me, as I had a good 20+ of the 50 that involved DNS troubleshooting and (re)configuration as the main skills being tested in the questions... Needless to say, it helped show just how important it is to really try and focus on any given weaker areas of your knowledge. I'm already scared to think about when I sit for 70-216, that's for sure...

But yeah, simple enough, get to know your DNS, the different groups (DL, Global, and Universal) and how they should be properly nested in any given situation, and GP up and down. Do that, and you should very well be golden. I took this on a whim after getting a suprise day off, and though I studied for it over the course of 1 1/2 months, that studying was a good 4-5 months ago, as i've been on a bit of a hiatus. As you can see from my score, the 2-day crash-course re-infusion of most of the details that I had forgotten just barely did the trick icon_confused.gif

Lastly, in terms of the NDA, how encompassing is it exactly? I'm certainly not about to start typing out the exact questions I encountered or anything (With my memory, I wish!), but I do have an interesting little tidbit of information related to a certain practice test software out there. Anybody know if there's a copy of the NDA on the MS website anywhere?

Comments