Passed VCP-Cloud certified!!

Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
Passed my VCP-Cloud certification this evening!! I felt it was pretty easy compared to the VCP with vSphere personally.

Resources:

-Hands on experience I work with vSphere and vCloud Director daily
-Training class on vCD

I got a 460/500 so not too bad!! icon_smile.gif

I finished the Associate and Professional level certs track in Data Center Virtualization and Cloud. I could go to Advanced Professional and Architect levels but I'm gonna focus on my Bachelor's degree for now.
*Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
*Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63

Comments

• dave330idave330i Member Posts: 2,091 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congrats. I thought the cloud one was pretty easy as well.
    2018 Certification Goals: Maybe VMware Sales Cert
    "Simplify, then add lightness" -Colin Chapman
  • ItrimbleItrimble Member Posts: 221
    Congratulations! How much easier is the VCP Cloud over the Data Center test ?
    Goals for 2015 : Finish BS Network Administration at WGU
    Become CCNA, CISSP, CEH, VCP5-10 Certified
    Possible Start Masters in Information Security
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I found it much easier personally just in terms of questions. If you know the vCD GUI well its not too bad. . icon_wink.gif

Taking the VCP prior made it much easier to knock out..
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • joemysteriojoemysterio Member Posts: 152
    Congrats!!! I hope I can make it to where you are one of these days. :)
    Current goals: CCNA/CCNP
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thanks for compliments much appreciated!!

@joemysterio: Keep pushing forward icon_thumright.gif

• ChitownjediChitownjedi Member Posts: 578 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats...hope to get this one day too.
  • WagnaardWagnaard Member Posts: 124
    Congrats. I think I'll try for this later on.
  • dave330idave330i Member Posts: 2,091 ■■■■■■■■■■
    For those expressing interest in this exam, you do realized 5.5 is end of life for vCD, right? At least for the Enterprise users.
    2018 Certification Goals: Maybe VMware Sales Cert
    "Simplify, then add lightness" -Colin Chapman
  • Red_DragonRed_Dragon Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Was there really any doubt?

Congratulations!
    BSIT: Bachelors of Science in Information Technology
  • Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
    Congrats on the pass my friend! I love reading your pass threads. Keep goin!
  • ChitownjediChitownjedi Member Posts: 578 ■■■■■□□□□□
    dave330i wrote: »
    For those expressing interest in this exam, you do realized 5.5 is end of life for vCD, right? At least for the Enterprise users.

Would be whatever version that was going to be valid for the longer term when i get around to it, (im sure a newer version of the exam will be out then..)which will not be until end of 2015, it's like 6th on my to do list....
  • WagnaardWagnaard Member Posts: 124
    New exam is out. Doesn't matterr to me which version it will be, as long as I get it and (eventually complete collect all the VCP-***) exams.