Options

98-365 before 70-410

ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
Should 98-365 be taken before 70-410? I can install the server OS setting up roles such as making the server a domain controller. I work with Active Directory at work changing password, locking or unlocking accounts, adding new users and computer. I am in now way near an expert, but it is worth taking the 98-365? or should I just skip on to 70-410?
2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!

Comments

• Options
    KoreKore Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am in the same boat as you. I worked with AD at work and have configured some roles on servers. I went through the objectives for the 410 and I didn't feel I have the foundation knowledge as yet so I decided to study and take the MTA to get an idea of where I currently stand. Microsoft has a way of asking about features that really are not used in the real world IT or would not be ideal depending on the company and/or client. I noticed this when I took the OS fundamentals.

I would say to try the same and see if you can get some practice questions for the 410 floating around and see if you can answer or have some idea of what the question relates to to access if if your current knowledge is above the MTA level. Watch a few videos about the 410 if possible and see if you can follow along.