A+ Certified!

shp192shp192 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am A+ certified (since Weds Dec 17). Working towards CCNA now, and hoping to land a desk support job.

The 802 def took more time than the 801, and I found myself flagging more questions this time around. It did help to go back after though!

Thanks for all the help!

Comments

• GeekTechieGeekTechie Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm graduating this year with a technical certificate for Network Administrator. At the moment, I'm finishing my review for the 801. Hope to take it next month and then do the 802 the following month. After that, I'll do Network+ and maybe look into Server+ or Security+ before doing the Microsoft or Cisco certifications, though I'm not sure yet until I do the Network+ after the A+.

You mentioned that the 802 took more time to study for than the 801, why is that?
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats on the A+ Certification, and best of luck on your CCNA :D
  • fcp4lifefcp4life Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Taking my 802 soon, what questions did you say you got more of, I know its random but I heard command prompt stuff comes up alot
  • shp192shp192 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    As far as study time, I think I spent about the same on both. It took more time to write the 802 though. Sorry, I should have clarified that.

I got a few command prompt questions, though i dont think there were too many of them. There seemed to be quite a few questions on security.

Best of luck on your exams!