Options

CISA EXAM Study Material Question

andieschanandieschan Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi there,

I am planning to take the CISA 2015 June exam but have some questions about the study materials. I'm a recent business grad but have taken IT audit and financial audit courses at school and did a Co-op term with IT audit. I'm very interested in getting the CISA and other IT certifications.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me out with some of my questions;

1) Is studying the CISA review manuals and doing the questions enough? Or should I attend the prep-courses?

2) I was wondering, is the CISA Review Manual 2015 and CISA Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Manual 2015 the same or they are two different books? If so, I assume I should buy both to study?

3) Related to question 2, should I also buy the CISA Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Manual 2015 Supplement?

4) Any helpful tips when studying?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    EZ2015EZ2015 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Aandieschan,

I'm also planning on taking the CISA 2015 June exam. I have a background in accounting and also interested in getting into IS auditing. I'm finishing school with my accounting degree this May.

In terms of review material, I heard using the Official Manual and the Database is good source of review for the exam. I am using the 2014 official manual review book and hope to buy the database soon.