Options

Novice learning Linux Apache Server for 1st time

Secure2015Secure2015 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Tech Exams Ladies and Gents.

May I request your assistance please? I am trying to learn about the Linux Server Apache and would like to know where to go for "beginners" documentation. I have installed Apache, PHP and MySQL Server on a Ubuntu Linux 64bit unit, but when I research for documentation on how to go beyond this step, it all seems to be only steps for how to "install" only; which I have already done. I was going to check amazon for a book, until I thought about checking here (Tech Exams).

I just need documentation on how to proceed after I have installed Apache. I am familiar with Linux, I just never touched Apache until today. In this case, may I please have your assistance on finding documentation for a "beginner" on how to proceed beyond installation? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    darkerosxxdarkerosxx Banned Posts: 1,343
    Look on the respective websites, the main ones like Apache, and pull up the configuration documentation. Make one change at a time, confirm it works, then break it somehow, and fix it. There is your training plan. :)
  • Options
    Secure2015Secure2015 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you darkerosxx for your reply. I also found some documentation on how to proceed after three hours of research. Thanks again!