Options

Paying it Forward

BurnsieBurnsie Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
Folks,

I have a Comptia A+ Certification Exam Guide for 220-701 & 220-702 by Mike Meyers, which is the previous versions of the exam, that I no longer have a use for. I figured I would pass it one to someone that is studying for the A+. It may not be the newest version, but it will at least get somebody started.

Not sure how to give this away in a fair fashion other than early bird gets the worm. First person to post on this thread after 10AM Eastern time that wants it, gets it. That way, at least a few people will see this and have a chance. The only limits are that you must be located in the USA, as I will be shipping the book through USPS Media Mail.

Talk to you guys in the morning.

B

Comments

• Options
    No takers? Whoever wants it, gets it at this point.

B
  • Options
    shaneishanei Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow, I will definitely take it of no takers. What a great find as I am currently laid off, and wanting to use this time to get my fundamentals
  • Options
    shaneishanei Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I don't see anywhere to pm on your profile though

If its still available email me at shane.idleman at g mai l since i check that throughout the day. thanks!
  • Options
    Hi Shanei,

I sent you a PM. You should be able to access it by clicking on the number to the right of your profile name at the top, right corner of the webpage.

Post here if you have any difficulties.

B
  • Options
    mr.comfortablymr.comfortably Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good opportunity to anyone who is just starting. The 701-702 guide is what I am currently using for my A+ study. It still works, but I think it does not cover the mobile as in 801-802, and security is a little more in depth in the new version I've heard. (correct me if i'm wrong, because i would love the correct information) :)

Professor messer free videos has been a tremendous help to me to solidify the concepts in the book as well.