Options

Certificate roadmap for networking security?

qngu8827qngu8827 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello. I am a college student who is very interested in doing network security/CEH. I will began my Networking Admin A.S and CCNA cert in the upcoming spring. However, my research is confusing beyond that point and I would like to ask you all for your professional opinions. I’m planning to continue my learning after achieving my networking admin degree. What I have found and considering are; CCNP, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security+, and another A.S in networking forensic. Beside those mentioned, I also have access to classes, such as WMware managing, EMC info storage and management, cloud infrastructure and service, Citrix – virtual desktop/application admin, Oracle database admin, Linux/UNIX admin, wireless networking, IP and VoIP implementation, and of course certificates from Window. Overall, which of these courses pertain to my end goal? I understand that experience is the only commodity in the industry, however, I want to optimize my schooling so that I could potentially be utilize in more positions than helpdesk. Thank you for the insight, your input is much appreciated.