Options

Has anyone been able to defer submitting official transcripts to WGU?

NyblizzardNyblizzard Member Posts: 332 ■■■■□□□□□□
I remember reading from people here that WGU initially accepts unofficial transcripts before the start of classes and then afterwards, you must submit an official transcript before day 1.

Is it at all possible to defer submitting the official transcript to some time after the beginning of classes? Would it even be worth speaking with an enrollment counselor about this?
O
/|\
/ \

Comments

• Options
    TybTyb Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I've read that all certs and transcripts aren't accepted after classes have begun. I'd check with with an enrollment counselor though.
    WGU BS:IT Security (March 2015)
    WGU MS:ISA (February 2016 )
  • Options
    aftereffectoraftereffector Member Posts: 525 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Definitely check with the EC, but when I enrolled, I had to submit all official transcripts prior to completing registration.
    CCIE Security - this one might take a while...
  • Options
    j.petrovj.petrov Member Posts: 282
    I just went though this with my EC he stated the WGU does NOT accept any transcripts or additional certs once classes have started. I'm due to start feb 1st... should be able to finish in 2 semesters tops.
  • Options
    J_86J_86 Member Posts: 262 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I just started the enrollment process last week. Official transcripts is something that required before classes start, so that they know which classes are going to be waved. I should be a difficult process to get your transcripts from your other schools? Took me about 10 minutes and $6.00 to have them sent from both of the schools I've attended before.
  • Options
    jofas88jofas88 Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Not sure, but I applied as well last week and they wanted officials upfront. Its probably best to get it done before starting, just in case issues arise.
  • Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nope. They'll need to be submitted before you start.
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []