Options

Capella MS in Information Assurance

snakeuptilitsnakeuptilit Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys!

Has anyone here enrolled in this program? It seems pretty good and would love to hear any feedback about if someone has, or any other capella program! I searched but everything seemed to be 3+ years old.

Program link - Masters in Network Defense Degree Online - Capella University

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    snakeuptilitsnakeuptilit Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Bump! Someone must have some input. Thanks.
  • Options
    ramrunner800ramrunner800 Member Posts: 238
    Took a course from a grad of/now instructor in this program at another institution. This person was very passionate, willing to help, and cared deeply about students and their careers. From a technical perspective, I was very disappointed. Given the sky high cost and the fact that Capella is for profit, I would be wary. $30k+ puts it in the same price range of many superior institutions.
    Currently Studying For: GXPN
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    I don't have anything good to say about for profit schools so I'll leave it at that. I will say that there are better and cheaper options available from not for profit public and private universities. Check out the sticky at the top of this forum.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework