Practice Tests for CEH - any suggestions?

wearingmyrolexwearingmyrolex Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello All,
fully appreciate that a number of people (especially those who have been successful) have already posted their preferred practice questions DB's, but I still want to ask the question:

What's the general consensus on the 'best' (read, most closely associated with what I might face on the exam and therefore will adequately highlight my area's of weakness so I can prepare better) exam DB?

So far I'm using the AIO Practice Tests and of course the end of chapter questions of the Matt Walker AIO guide.

I came across https://www.skillset.com/certifications/ceh today and wondered if you guys would recommend it?
Someone (only 1 person mind) has recommended Boson, however my experience with Boson hasn't been that great in the past.
Is there something out there that I'm missing?

For CISSP it was simple, there was a singular go-to practice test DB which everyone swore by.

Any advice is welcome.
Thanks!

Comments

• JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Everyone recommended Boson as the closest to the actual exam so that's what I picked up. I don't know that necessarily they are quite that close to the actual exam, but I do think they help a lot. Check online for Boson discount codes and try to snag it for $75-$80. I'd say that's worth it.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework