Citrix CCA

Red_DragonRed_Dragon Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm really thinking of going for the CCA Certification, especially since I deal with Citrix on a daily basis at my current position.

I'm having a hard time finding reading materials for these exams outside of CBT Nuggets and Plural Sight videos which I don't think will be enough. Anyone have any advice on materials?
BSIT: Bachelors of Science in Information Technology

Comments

• xenodamusxenodamus Member Posts: 758
    Pakt Publishing offers books on several Citrix topics. It's tough to find resources for these exams, though. Experience is the best teacher. Do you have admin access to a Citrix environment at work? Or are you supporting things at the user level (desktop support/helpdesk)?
    CISSP | CCNA:R&S/Security | MCSA 2003 | A+ S+ | VCP6-DTM | CCA-V CCP-V
  • maXmoodmaXmood Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i'm interested in doing the same.. i'm an end-user support, yet i'm just a user of citrix with no access to anything at all. but i'm looking forward to do this.

can someone please share info on study material and maybe a simulator of some sort? i find their website unfriendly at all..
  • ShabazTechShabazTech Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have shared some information on Citrix XenApp 6.5, on my blog. I might add more information, when time permits.
    shabaztech.com - Notes of an IT Pro
  • jcp1856jcp1856 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    that would be great