Options

net+

Riesold71Riesold71 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took and passed the net+ exam today. This is only the second cert test i have taken, but some of the questions were not things i had seen before. I would say that i was prepared for most of what i saw on the test. Overall I used a combination of Ucertify and testout to study for the test. The subnetting method i use is magic number which worked well.

Comments

• Options
    ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. When I took it I saw a few questions that did not come up in my studying process. Its impossible to see everything, that's why when you do the practice exams they want you to be able to pass with a 90% before taking the exam.
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Are you completing the CompTIA Trinity with Sec+ next?! icon_thumright.gif Tri-force!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Options
    fuz1on wrote: »
    Congrats! Are you completing the CompTIA Trinity with Sec+ next?! icon_thumright.gif Tri-force!

I am taking a security + class this semester ,so i will probably take it in the spring.
  • Options
    ssnyderu2 wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass. When I took it I saw a few questions that did not come up in my studying process. Its impossible to see everything, that's why when you do the practice exams they want you to be able to pass with a 90% before taking the exam.

Thank you..i was passing the practice tests with a 93-96 average so thought i would be ok
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing icon_thumright.gif