Options

How many papers in Network+?

sonicboysonicboy Inactive Imported Users Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
1. how many papers are there to clear in Network+ exams?

2. compare to A+ exams, how's the level of difficulty?

Comments

• Options
    gravyjoegravyjoe Member Posts: 260
    1. I'm not sure by what you mean by 'papers'? If you're referring to how many tests you must take, the answer for that is one.

2. In my personal experience, I found the network+ to be easier than the A+ hardware test, but harder than the A+OS test. Then again, most people I talk to think the OS test is harder than the hardware part of A+. Basically it's like this: The info for Network+ is 1/2 the size of the whole A+ test, but you need to know that '1/2' more in depth than the A+ test.
    The biggest risk in life is not taking one.
  • Options
    gravyjoe wrote:
    1. I'm not sure by what you mean by 'papers'? If you're referring to how many tests you must take, the answer for that is one.

2. In my personal experience, I found the network+ to be easier than the A+ hardware test, but harder than the A+OS test. Then again, most people I talk to think the OS test is harder than the hardware part of A+. Basically it's like this: The info for Network+ is 1/2 the size of the whole A+ test, but you need to know that '1/2' more in depth than the A+ test.
    so typically, how long should be the preparation before going for the exam (Network+)?
  • Options
    OpenSourceOpenSource Member Posts: 135
    so typically, how long should be the preparation before going for the exam (Network+)?

In my opinion, I would say there is no set amount of time. As with any exam(s), study until you feel comfortable that you can take, and with high probability, pass the needed exam(s). Tech certification exams are expensive and in my opinion not worth taking until you feel comfortable you can pass.

Everyone is different. Everyone studies differently. And as such, some people can pass an exam with little study, while others spend vast amounts of time on it. In addition, it will depend upon already existing knowledge and experience. That can definitely be a factor in how long it takes to study and pass any exam(s)...

- Joey
  • Options
    OpenSource wrote:

In my opinion, I would say there is no set amount of time. As with any exam(s), study until you feel comfortable that you can take, and with high probability, pass the needed exam(s). Tech certification exams are expensive and in my opinion not worth taking until you feel comfortable you can pass.

Everyone is different. Everyone studies differently. And as such, some people can pass an exam with little study, while others spend vast amounts of time on it. In addition, it will depend upon already existing knowledge and experience. That can definitely be a factor in how long it takes to study and pass any exam(s)...

- Joey
    alright, thanks for your reply. :)