Question regarding CEH/Penetration Testing

hadioz2004hadioz2004 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Guys,

I have an issue that has been going on for a week now which is regarding CEH cause i would like to go with the career of penetration testing now i know ceh is one of the requirements now i "heard" that you have to be good with programming Python and Html/Java script/PHP in order to be Penetration testing is this true? i've been trying to learn programming but its been going very bad but i tried CEH i understood it i tried CCNA Security CCNP it's perfect do these certificates have any shared ground with penetration testing

I know my question could be a bit out the forum section but i hope i can get an answer cause my brain has been going coco all week i hope i can hear that i dont need programming icon_cheers.gif:D:D

Comments

• MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I would suggest spending some time with your writing skills. Penetration testing involves A LOT of reporting. The post you made has got to be one of the longest run on sentences ever.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I almost died, unable to get air reading that wall of nonstop text.
  • overthetopoverthetop Banned Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am not going to crack jokes, even though I thought about it long and hard (no point intended). If that is your goal it would have to be a goal you work towards by starting at the bottom. It is more than one way to get to it. Reading the forums would be the best source of knowledge for guidance. Asking someone to answer a question you can find in 3 minutes of searching is being inconsiderate.