Options

I passed Network+ Yesterday!

korimuskorimus Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I sat in that exam room looking over the 30+ questions I had flagged. I double and triple checked them and closed my eyes and hit the End Exam button. And then had to take the survey before finding out my score =)

So I ended up with an 843! Better than I thought I would do.
For my studying I used Prof Messer, CBT Nuggets videos and work experience.

Thank you all for your help! I read the forums regularly and I have gotten a lot of useful information from you all at one point or another. Now I will be taking Sec+ on March 2nd! Then we'll work on CCNA.

Thanks again!

Comments

• Options
    ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing. I closed my eyes as well before looking at my score. I dont now remember what the score was, but was relieved to have passed.
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • Options
    JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck on the CCNA!
  • Options
    H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck on the Sec+ and CCNA!
  • Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck on your next 'conquests'!!!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! Keep on trucking icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    CyberscumCyberscum Member Posts: 795 ■■■■■□□□□□