Options

Resume question

Riesold71Riesold71 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but dont see any better places. I was wondering if i should add the logos for certifications i have obtained in the beginning of my resume. If that is not where they should go, where is the best place to put them. I have also thought that maybe the logos don't belong on the resume. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Options
    LeBrokeLeBroke Member Posts: 490 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Riesold71 wrote: »
    I have also thought that maybe the logos don't belong on the resume.

You thought right ^
  • Options
    LeBroke wrote: »
    You thought right ^
    OK thank you for the input
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    It's certainly a debatable topic. I'm completely against it, but there are some people around here that are fans of it. If you do decide to do it make sure they don't over power your resume. If you have more than a year or two of experience then definitely leave them off though.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    It's certainly a debatable topic. I'm completely against it, but there are some people around here that are fans of it. If you do decide to do it make sure they don't over power your resume. If you have more than a year or two of experience then definitely leave them off though.
    I dont have any experience, I am at the tail end of school and will be graduating in august with an aas in computer networking. I appreciate the input and am working on getting my resume straightened out as i will be actively seeking work in may.
  • Options
    dave0212dave0212 Member Posts: 287
    I have added them for a while in the footer of my CV so they are slightly faded so don't really have core focus

Didn't stop me getting a job as CSO icon_eek.gif
    This week I have achieved unprecedented levels of unverifiable productivity

Working on
    Learning Python and OSCP