Options

Job Outlook

2»

Comments

• Options
    krucial85krucial85 Member Posts: 84 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just submitted the endorsement paperwork for both, the SSCP and the CISSP, so I don't expect to get the results until the second week in march.
    "The way to succeed is never quit. That's it. But be really humble about it."
  • Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'd recommend getting the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or the Project Management Professional (PMP) certs from PMI. I've noticed a lot of job postings (in the Denver area, at least) that are looking for either project management experience or one of those two certs. If you can prove the necessary hours/education, then get the PMP over the CAPM, as the PMP is the higher cert.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    krucial85krucial85 Member Posts: 84 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the advice stryder144. I don't know if I want to go back into management but I may have to according to my skill set.
    "The way to succeed is never quit. That's it. But be really humble about it."