Options

Anyone familiar with Service Now?

markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
Basically, I'm trying to generate a report that will show tickets coming into a certain queue (or created by technicians in that queue) based on the time of day in 30 minute increments over at least a 120 day period. E.g. The y-axis would be the amount of incidents, then there would be a bar representing each 30 minute time period with the average amount of tickets (7:00am - 7:30am would show an average of 8 tickets created/emailed in, 7:30am - 8:00am would show an average of 12 tickets created/emailed in, etc).

I've tried messing with it a lot but can't figure it out. I'm not sure I can do it in SN. I looked on their Wiki page too. Can anyone assist?

Comments

• Options
    --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I'd be shocked if you were unable to do this in SN. I've seen some oddly specific reports spit out of it...have you contacted them regarding this?
  • Options
    Hmm...I could see if I can find a support number. The client is the one who pays for SN and he wants me to do this report for him. I found a way to show all tickets created by a certain assignment group, I just can't figure a way to show user created tickets that come into that group.
  • Options
    --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
    When I used SN I was just a grunt, I didn't get to work with the reports much other than for the monthly performance review...I just remember during the review my mind was blown at what they could track and monitor and how SN could tie it all together and spit out a report.

I said a few different times, "How can you accurately track that!?" I sent an email to my manager there, we are still friendly. If he responds I will let you know, but I am willing to bet they either had SN build the reports for them (It was Dell) or the client had someone on staff to build reports like this.
  • Options
    Thanks! Since today is a holiday and it'll be slow I'm going to try to hack a little more on it and see if I can do this.