2006 Fifa World Cup in Germany

determinedgermandeterminedgerman Member Posts: 168
In about 132 days, 11 hours, 3 minutes and 25 seconds the Fifa World Cup in Germany will start and we will see the German National Team rise to the top and win the CUP........

Laterz,

GermanGiant

Comments

• petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    In about 132 days, 11 hours, 3 minutes and 25 seconds the Fifa World Cup in Germany will start and we will see the German National Team rise to the top and win the CUP........

Laterz,

GermanGiant

Yep.

But not before us Yanks give another run for the money in the QuarterFinals. :)
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • determinedgermandeterminedgerman Member Posts: 168
    Not this year and not in our home country!

But keep up the hopes for your team!!! They will need it!!!
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Confident are we German?

I'll say an England vs Germany final with the poms getting lucky once more icon_wink.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,025 Admin
    Wow! You guys sure like Cricket!

icon_wink.gif
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691

Laterz,

GermanGiant

haha....and there is a good chance that there will be a Texan over there doing some networking between all the sites....hmmm..I wonder who that could be... icon_wink.gif

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    !FORZA ITALIA!

sdb04823.gif
    witty comment
  • c-napc-nap Inactive Imported Users Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Right...so nobody remembers how Germany struggled to make it past the US in '02???? If it wasn't for Eddie Lewis' stupid foul, I think we might have seen a closer, more entertaining game against Brazil icon_lol.gif

We'll see how they do in a few weeks when the US plays Germany -- I'm sure that the #6 team in the world will be bumped a few notches after defeating...what's that...#19 ranked Germany???? Well maybe the US won't get bumped up that high after all -- they actually have to play somebody competitive.

My prediction: Nobody from the Group of death is going to make it past the quarterfinals, only because everyone will be too banged up from playing eachother (#12 ITALY, #2 CZECH REPUBLIC, #6 USA are all in the same group, hence "Group of Death") So it's probably going to be a Brazil vs. England match up where England pulls off the upset just like France '98.