Options

Security Analyst job interview

Hi, everyone. I haven't been very active here in the past couple of months but I figured now is a good time to swing by and ask for a bit of advice. I have a technical job interview at HP on Monday for a Security Analyst position. It is aimed at someone without loads of experience, like me - it requires at least one year(I have almost 2).

They want someone with a CCNA/CCNP security. In other words, I got that covered. The candidate will deal with threat monitoring and responding to incidents - diagnosing, categorizing, prioritazing etc. They are also looking for Firewall, IDS/IPS, general networking and OS skills.

Does anyone have experience with HP's interviewing process? Since they are a pretty big company, I thought the chances are good that someone here has interviewed with them. Also, based on that description, do you guys have any tips as to how I should prepare? I had my first interview with them over the phone on Monday and today we scheduled the technical one. I am looking for the best way to get in shape and improve my chances in the next few days.
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

Comments