Microsoft Ignite conference in Chicago IL May 4-8.

EveryoneEveryone Member Posts: 1,661
Anyone going to this conference?

For those of you that might remember me, I took a new job 3 years ago. Since taking that job, it's been a dream of mine to one day speak at TechEd. Well TechEd is no more, this conference replaces it, as well as MMS, MEC, SharePoint Conference, Lync Conference, and a few others. I'm very excited to announce that I will be speaking at the Microsoft Ignite conference this year! If you're attending (and Messaging Security is a topic of interest to you), check out my session! Or try to find me during the "Ask the Experts" portion of the attendee celebration on May 7th. I'd love to meet anyone from here! Be sure to mention that you know me from TechExams!

If you're not attending, you really should think about it. Talk your boss into it! It will be a great time, lots to learn, and they've giving 50% off all Microsoft certification exams if you take them onsite during the conference.

Hope to meet a few you of there!
-Josh

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Hey man, glad to hear from you. Congrats on the speaking opportunity!
  • JBrownJBrown Member Posts: 308
    See you there then. i am attending the conference, hopefully/
  • tprice5tprice5 Member Posts: 770
    I've been MIA for awhile but I just wanted to say that I will be at Ignite. I am booking my workshops now. Mainly Windows 10 and ConfigMgr stuff. Should be fun times.
    Certification To-Do: CEH [ ], CHFI [ ], NCSA [ ], E10-001 [ ], 70-413 [ ], 70-414 [ ]
    WGU MSISA
    Start Date: 10/01/2014 | Complete Date: ASAP
    All Courses: LOT2, LYT2 , UVC2, ORA1, VUT2, VLT2 , FNV2 , TFT2 , JIT2 , FMV2, FXT2 , LQT2
  • olaHaloolaHalo Member Posts: 748 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats man.
    Hope the conference and your talk go well
  • EveryoneEveryone Member Posts: 1,661
    The conference is now FULL! If you weren't already registered, it's too late now.

There are already almost 300 people enrolled in my session. If you're planning on attending, don't forget to enroll soon, space will be limited. Hope to see some of you there!

Good news for anyone that isn't able to make the conference... They will be posting the session recordings online 24 hours after the live session. Looks like all you'll need is a Microsoft Account to access them. My session is on May 6th, so anyone interested that isn't able to attend it in person should be able to watch it starting May 7th!
  • JBrownJBrown Member Posts: 308
    booked for bunch of Exchange 2013 and vNext sesssions, including SCCM and Cloud Arc. lets see how it goes.