Planning to take ITIL v3 exam, any difference between examination institutes?

C_TakerC_Taker Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone,

Much appreciated for all the tips of passing the ITIL v3 exam, very helpful indeed.

I’m going to book in for an exam for myself as well, but just have a question. I understand EXIN and APMG are all accredited exam institutes listed on AXELOS website, but is there any major difference other than the exam code, of the exams offered by these two provider?

Thank your for your help.Much appreciated for all the tips of passing the ITIL v3 exam, very helpful indeed.

I’m going to book in for an exam for myself as well, but just have a question. I understand EXIN and APMG are all accredited exam institutes listed on AXELOS website, but is there any major difference other than the exam code, of the exams offered by these two provider?

Thank your for your help.

Comments

• Liz GallacherLiz Gallacher Member Posts: 107
    No difference, as far as the student is concerned. They all use questions from the same question pool, and they themselves are audited by Axelos. The main differences are in how efficiently they deal with training companies; for example I was told BCS take 10 days to arrange an online exam, whereas Exin can do it within a few hours
  • C_TakerC_Taker Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    No difference, as far as the student is concerned. They all use questions from the same question pool, and they themselves are audited by Axelos. The main differences are in how efficiently they deal with training companies; for example I was told BCS take 10 days to arrange an online exam, whereas Exin can do it within a few hours

Thanks Liz! BTW, good Study Guide you wrote, I'm working on it.