Options

Boot camp videos.

MTciscoguyMTciscoguy Member Posts: 552
Howdy guys,

I just stumbled upon something that is helping me get through the Boot Camp videos I purchased back in January.

Although much of my life is sitting in front of a computer, at times, I get real tired of it.

So I started downloading the videos so I could do them later and not take up internet resources which impact my wife's internet business, noticed that Chris Bryants videos are in Mp4 format, well low and behold, I have a blue ray play that accepts usb thumb drives, so I copied one of the videos, plug it into my Sony blu ray smart player and can watch them on my 50" HD TV. It is like being in the room with him lecturing.

Just thought some of you, if you have old eyes like me, might like watching it on a much larger screen without taking up your net resources as I know we don't have a good internet connection (1.5mbs)

Anyway, hope it helps others.
Current Lab: 4 C2950 WS, 1 C2950G EI, 3 1841, 2 2503, Various Modules, Parts and Pieces. Dell Power Edge 1850, Dell Power Edge 1950.

Comments

• Options
    chanttchantt Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yep awesome feature of Udemy/Chris's course.
    Studying for the 200-101 ICND2 exam. Shooting for early June.
  • Options
    ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I downloaded mine as well, however I loaded my on my tablet so that I could watch them at work.
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!