Passed ICND 1...But?

Skynet9Skynet9 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
hey there, so i just passed ICND 1 with score of 841 according to my preliminary score report that i got from test center. It also says i can check my "valid" exam result at https://www2.pearsonvue.com/testtaker/authenticate/AuthenticateScoreReport.htm. but when i go there and enter required information, it says "The exam was not found. Please try again. " What's going on?

Comments

• MTciscoguyMTciscoguy Member Posts: 552
    Depending on when you took the test, it may not have been formalized and posted yet.
    Current Lab: 4 C2950 WS, 1 C2950G EI, 3 1841, 2 2503, Various Modules, Parts and Pieces. Dell Power Edge 1850, Dell Power Edge 1950.
  • Skynet9Skynet9 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    MTciscoguy wrote: »
    Depending on when you took the test, it may not have been formalized and posted yet.

Any idea how long it takes? I took the exam just an hour ago. :D
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Looking at the printout that I got yesterday after I took the test it says:

"You can view exam results by using the registration and validation number displayed in the left column within 72 hours of your exam session"

So can take up 3 days...
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    gratz on the pass too!
  • Skynet9Skynet9 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ohh..right. Thanks to both of you!!
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • theodoxatheodoxa Member Posts: 1,340 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I don't know about that page, but the certification tracker can take differing amounts of time. My first CCNP exam was already showing online within a few hours of the exam, but the other two exams took longer. I believe your result (only "Pass" or "Fail, not the actual score) is shown on the Pearson site that you use to register for exams under "Exam History" or some such much sooner.
    R&S: CCENT CCNA CCNP CCIE [ ]
    Security: CCNA [ ]
    Virtualization: VCA-DCV [ ]
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats on passing your CCENT! and I've generally been able to validate my score within 24 hours.
  • tmcgtmcg Banned Posts: 127
    How difficult is CCENT/CCNA, is it a major leap from N+?
    Also I don't currently work in the I.T sector but am trying to get my foot in the door.

What I would like to know is would I be at a major disadvantage not working in I.T while studying for CCNA?

Thanks in advance